- Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment
- Physicians Formula’s Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer
- Green Works’ Natural Bathroom Cleaner
- Nature’s Source Laundry Stain Remover
- Nature’s Source Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Nature’s Source All Purpose Cleaner
- Nature’s Source Natural Bathroom Cleaner
However, just as with the other “green” certifications available to CPG companies, the Green Good Housekeeping Seal is catching some heat that it is simply a moneymaker for the publisher. Well… isn’t that why all these “green” certifications are popping up.
I’m in total agreement that there needs to guidelines for “green” products, but until the government steps in, green certifications will basically be a free for all with consumers totally confused about what these seals actually mean.